Pre-Colloquium Development Workshops (PDWs)
The pre-Colloquium Paper Development Workshops (PDWs) will take place on Wednesday, July 1, 2015, (08:45) 9:00–13:00, i.e. prior to the 31st EGOS main Colloquium in Athens.
To view the Programs, please click on the respective workshop/link below.
- PDW-01: Trust in Challenging Contexts
- PDW-02: Institutional Theory: Contemporary Issues and Novel Methodologies
- PDW-03: Using Historical Approaches in Organizational Research
- PDW-04: Between Local and Global: Examining Tensions between Local Stakeholder Perspectives to Global Challenges
- PDW-05: Investigating the Constitutive Role of Communication for Organization and Organizing
- PDW-06: Experimental Research in Organization Studies: Pushing the Boundaries
- PDW-07: Strategy-as-Practice Research Community Platform (RCP) Community Day
- PDW-08: Stewardship as a Post-GFC Standard of Legitimacy
Further information on the Pre-Colloquium Development Workshops (PDWs)
- The PDWs are free of charge!
- However: in order to participate in a PDW, you have to be registered for the subsequent main EGOS Colloquium in Athens (July 2–4, 2015). This means that your EGOS membership fee must have already been paid before registering for the main Colloquium.
- Upon acceptance to a PDW, participants will be given the opportunity to update their paper by June 15, 2015 (fixed deadline!) via the EGOS website.
To view the original Calls for Applications [deadline: March 31, 2015 ] for each PDW, please click on the respective workshop.