- You must be registered as an "active" EGOS member to participate in the Colloquium!
- This means that your EGOS membership fee must have already been paid before registering for the main Colloquium. For more information on how to renew or to register your EGOS membership, please click here.
|Colloquium registration fee||Up to May 15, 2016||After May 15, 2016|
|EGOS Full Member||EUR 395||EUR 480|
EGOS PhD/Student Member
|EUR 255||EUR 480|
EGOS Dinner & Party on Friday, July 8, 2016: EUR 65.
The Colloquium registration fee includes:
- Access to Colloquium sessions (sub-themes, sub-plenaries, etc.) on Thursday, July 7, Friday, July 8, and Saturday, July 9, 2016
- Welcome Cocktail on Wednesday, July 6, 2016
- Opening Ceremony on Thursday, July 7, 2016
- Coffee breaks and lunches on Thursday, July 7, Friday, July 8, and Saturday, July 9, 2016
- Personal badge, Certificate of Attendance, Colloquium bag and program book
- Early registration can only be granted to participants whose payment has been received by the local Naples Registration Secretariat no later than May 15, 2016 (23:59:59 CEST).
- You can pay for the EGOS Colloquium either directly online or by bank transfer. Once online registration is completed, all registered participants will automatically receive a confirmation of their registration and a detailed electronic invoice.
- Payment by credit card: only VISA and MasterCard credit cards payments are accepted.
Refund of Colloquium registration fees
- Before May 31, 2016: all fees will be refunded, minus an administrative charge of EUR 30.
- There will be no refunds for cancellations made after June 1, 2016!
- Registrations for the EGOS Dinner & Party can only be refunded before June 15, 2016.