Please find below some useful information and guidelines on the online registration (Colloquium Registration) for the 29th EGOS 2013 Colloquium in Montréal.
To register online, please complete the online registration form (Colloquium Registration). Please ensure that you only register once to avoid double registration and double payment!
Changes and additions to the bookings after the completion of your online registration may be done by email to the Colloquium
- The registration fees include access to all Colloquium sessions, the Opening Ceremony and the Closing Ceremony, welcome cocktail, lunches, coffee breaks, name badge, Colloquium bag and program.
- Tickets for the EGOS Dinner on July 5, 2013 are not included in the registration fee. A maximum of 2 tickets per registration can be purchased. Book your ticket early, as places are limited. Tickets will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. You will receive your ticket together with your name badge and Colloquium bag when registering on site.
- If tickets are no longer available, you can ask to be added to the waiting list by contacting the Colloquium Registration Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org
Early registration can only be granted to participants whose payment has been received by the Colloquium Registration Secretariat
(email@example.com) no later than May 15, 2013 (11:59pm EST).
You can pay for the EGOS Colloquium either directly online or by bank transfer. Once online registration is completed, all registered participants will automatically receive a confirmation of their registration and a detailed electronic invoice.
If you have difficulty registering online, please contact the Colloquium Registration Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org
All invoices issued must be paid before the Colloquium starts. If a participant wishes to cancel his or her registration, he or she must advise the Colloquium Registration Secretariat in writing. Failure to do so means that the invoice remains outstanding, even if the person does not attend the Colloquium.
- Payments must be made in Canadian dollars (CAD).
- Payments can be made by credit card (secure page on the Colloquium website), or by bank transfer.
Outstanding amounts will be collected when registering on site. A credit card and signature may be required as guarantee of
Only Visa and MasterCard credit cards can be accepted!
The transaction will appear under the name Opus 3 inc. / EGOS 2013.
In the event of a calculation error, Opus 3 inc. reserves the right to change the total to be paid.
Payment by bank transfer must be made before June 6, 2013 (11:59pm EST) to ensure receipt before the event.
Please add an extra charge of CAD 25 to the total amount indicated on the invoice to cover bank administration fees.
Bank transfers must be in Canadian dollars (CAD) and made out to:
Institution Caisse Centrale Desjardins
1 Complexe Desjardins, Montréal, Québec, H5B 1B3, Canada
Account 30240-815 282086-8
Beneficiary Opus 3 inc. - EGOS 2013
The following information must be provided:
- Full name of participant
- City, province/state and country of participant
- Transaction number (which appears on the invoice, above the invoicing address, and starts with "EGOS")
Once you have actioned your bank transfer, you should send proof of bank transfer to the Colloquium Registration Secretariat:
Participants must contact the Colloquium Registration Secretariat (email@example.com) if they wish to change their registration once it has been completed online.
Any cancellation must be sent in writing to the Colloquium Registration Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Refund of registration fees:
- Before May 31, 2013 (11:59pm EST): All fees will be refunded, minus an administrative charge of CAD 100.
- There will be no refunds for cancellations made after June 1, 2013 (00:00am EST).
- Registrations for the EGOS Dinner can only be refunded before May 31, 2013 (11:59pm EST).
The 2013 EGOS Colloquium Organizing Committee and Opus-3 accept no liability for any injuries/losses incurred by participants
and/or accompanying persons, nor loss of, or damage to, any luggage and/or personal belongings. In the event that the Colloquium
is cancelled, the Colloquium organizers will not be responsible for travel and accommodation costs.
Participants who are registered can be replaced if they provide a written authorization and pay a fee of CAD 50, in addition to the complete registration fees. Their entire registration file will then be transferred to their replacement. All substitution requests must be emailed or faxed to the Colloquium Registration Secretariat (email@example.com) before the Colloquium.
Please note that registration cannot be divided between two or more participants. As such, only the participant whose name
appears in the registration file may pick up the badge on site and no further substitutions will be allowed once the badge
has been picked up.
Individuals requiring an official letter of invitation in order to obtain a visa and authorization to attend the Colloquium, should contact the Colloquium Registration Secretariat a firstname.lastname@example.org.
The invitation letter will be issued once the registration form and payment has been received by the Colloquium Registration
Secretariat. A certificate of attendance will be provided to all participants during on site registration.
Please send all requests for information concerning your registration to:
29th EGOS Colloquium Registration Secretariat
417 Saint-Pierre Street, suite 203
Montréal (Québec) H2Y 2M4, Canada
Phone: +1 - 514 395-1808
Fax: +1 - 514 395-1801
Registration information: email@example.com