Good Reasons for Joining EGOS
Members of EGOS have the opportunity to participate in the following:
Annual international Colloquium
- The EGOS association organizes an annual Colloquium, which is distinguished by its international participation and its intellectual and scholarly contribution to science.
- Participants at an EGOS Colloquium are part of an academic forum and meet with scholars to discuss academic topics at the forefront of organizational theory.
- Researchers are given the opportunity to launch international workgroups.
- The official journal of EGOS Organization Studies is published by Sage Publications.
- This enables organizational scholars to publish in a high-quality refereed journal with worldwide acclaim.
- EGOS members receive Organization Studies and/or have online access to Organization Studies and 40+ other important scientific publications from the member area of the EGOS website.
Access to MyEGOS on the EGOS website
- Being a member of EGOS your can search for data on EGOS members in the EGOS website's MyEGOS area using your EGOS member number and password.
- EGOS helps to develop international projects within multinational teams, thereby advancing comparative organizational research and international cooperation in the field of organizational studies.
- EGOS is dedicated to supporting the new generation of organizational researchers. It provides pre-conference workshops for doctoral studies and tutorials, it enhances the exchange of PhD students with other universities within the organization studies community.
- EGOS is gradually facilitating the formation of European professional labour markets in the field of organizational studies (placement roster).
- One important aim of EGOS is to be a potential partner for the European Union institutions concerned with academic and educational topics.
- EGOS follows up the political dimension of academic work within Europe according to programs and other activities initiated by the European Union.
- EGOS aims to contribute to the design of future programs at European level.